Friday 27 September 2013

What Makes A Level Four Portfolio.

What Makes A Level Four Portfolio.




This is my Poster on what makes a level four portfolio. It outlines what needs to be done specifically in order to be able to achieve a level four portfolio. The research and planning section of my portfolio must be completed by Thursday 17th October 2013. Evaluation must be completed by Friday 13th December 2013. Finally Construction must be completed by Friday 22nd November 2013. Deadlines must be met in order to achieve a level four portfolio. I must have completed my entire task by 4pm on Wednesday 15th January 2014.
 
 In order to make sure that I complete the course work to the required level four standard, I will carefully follow every point specifically, for example I will make sure that I use elements of IT correctly and for the right purpose. I am also going to follow the portfolio exactly so that I can make sure that I do not miss anything out or make any mistakes, as I this is vital to my overall grade at the end of the course work.

No comments:

Post a Comment