Sunday 29 September 2013

SMART Target

 
My biggest weakness has to be using Photoshop and ICT properly. I will set SMART targets to help me improve my weakness and how to help me get over not knowing how to use it. I will specifically learn how to use photo shop properly to edit and arrange my photos for my magazine. I will measure how I am going to do this by setting myself specific targets on specific days to help me complete it on time and properly, by using photo shop and ICT properly I can accurately use it to make my magazine look professional and get the style I want for my magazine. I will make my targets realistic by making them achievable to start with as I can always reach a realistic target rather than pushing myself too hard to reach an unrealistic target, this will help me complete my ICT effectively to give it a professional look. I will set myself time boundaries for when I need to complete set work by so that I do not get behind on work or miss pieces out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment